Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sushi and Masks and Food

One night Amber and I were doing something (probably watching youtube) and got hungry. So Amber made me go and get sushi with her from the store. I have made a personal life choice to try everything that is put in front of me (with some moderation), and I really want to go to one of those sushi places with the conveyor belt thingy that brings you your food, so I agreed to try some of it. I tried a California roll (the right container) and just a seaweed wrap thingy (the middle of the left. I refused to try the things on the side of the left because I had had enough of sushi with the other two. I still didn't like it.
 On a happier note, the school had a masquerade ball for valentines day, and so Amber and I being lonely hearts (and Amber really wanted to go to a masquerade ball) decided to go. Amber had her grandparents buy her a mask from a shop by them and send the dress. There is a craft store across the street from my apartment complex so I went over there and bought a mask and paint.
 I also bought a black shirt (because I don't have one up here) and borrowed a tie from Mack (mine didn't match as well as the one I borrowed.

 After the ball we went back to Amber's apartment and watched Anastasia. We had to get some food for us so we went to go get pizza and drinks. My mask was still wet on the edges so if you look closely you can see some black paint on my face. I also took this picture without seeing what I was capturing so we were all really happy that it turned out on the first one.
Yesterday Madison and I went to Applebees to catch up with each other. It was fun and we had a blast. I also hung out with Amber and Emily this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Fun~! What do you do at a masquerade ball? Ugh, Sushi is gross!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are having lots of fun and trying new new things! I have no desire to try sushi! Looks disgusting to me, but lots of folks love it!!

    ReplyDelete